Water Filter 130035.M
Water filter with manual switching
- Can be backflushed manually
- Double filter
- Filters available in 3 lengths (S, M, L)
- Max. 100 bar operating pressure permissible when the slotted tube filter element (S, M, L) is used
- Max. 40 bar operating pressure permissible when the WingBlade filter element (S, M) is used
- Filter ratings 50 µm and 100 µm
- Various filter element designs possible
- Easy maintenance
Areas of application
The filter is used both as an individual filter and in complex filter stations for filtering water and hydraulic fluid.
The filter housing contains two filter elements, which in regular filtration operation the medium flows through in parallel so that the backflush filter achieves high flow performance at low pressure loss. The filter is backflushed manually. During backflushing the filter elements are cleaned and the dirt is drained out of the filter interior via two separate filter outlets.
The two existing pressure gauges constantly inform the user about the pressure drop and thus the degree of contamination of the filter elements used. Backflushing is always performed on one side at a time so that medium can be filtered on the other side without interruption.
Max. operating pressure
40 bar WingBlade
Design of filter element
|Material filter housing
Material filter element
Stainless steel/ brass
|Weight||approx. 70 kg|
The article number depends on connections and filter elements in accordance with the customer's wish!
The matching filter elements can be found here: