Filter Element 130191.0520
Filter Element for high pressure applications
- User-friendly changing of the filter element thanks to the Easy-Change system
- Patented seal configuration
- Optimized utilization of the filter surface with new mesh technology
- max. 315 bar differential pressure permissible
- Filter ratings of 25 µm - 100 µm
- Low flow resistance
- High dirt holding capacity
- Corrosion-resistant thanks to the use of stainless steel
Areas of application
The filter element is installed in inline filter housings that are used for filtration of hydraulic fluids in high pressure applications.
The new Easy-Change system permits very straightforward user-friendly changing of the filter. After the inline filter has been opened, the end cap of the filter element projects a little from the filter housing so that the element can easily be gripped and pulled out. If it happens that due to a heavy accumulation of dirt the filter element is too tightly wedged in the filter housing, an additional circumferential groove in the end cap allows the filter element to be levered out using a screwdriver for example.
A wide range of filter element models ensures reliable and economical adaptation to each filtration task, and the heavy-duty construction of the filter elements guarantees maximum reliability.
|Max. dif. pressure||315 bar|
|Approx. 0,4 kg|
|Filter ratings||Filter elements|
Other filter ratings are available upon request.